BPM 08A with Spo2 Probe and adaptor
Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with SPO2 - 08A PLUS
- Easy Use
- With just the touch of onebutton, the monitor auto inflates for quick, easy measurements.
- Colorful, high resolution,large LCD display panel shows readings of blood pressure, pulse rate and optional SPO2displayed simultaneously.
- Three-user data storage, maximum 100 records for each user, covering the need of all your family
- Three mode for adult, pediatric and neonatal selectable
- You can set alarms so that it would ring when the result is in unwanted range
- When the measurement fails due to some factors, it can show relative error info.
- Integrated with SPO2function, SPO2probe is optional
- Able to communicate with PC, you can make review, analyses, trend graph and report printing with the software.
- You can set time so that you can know the time for every measurement, and the clocking keeps going when you change the battery in a short time
- You can shift between the measurement units of mmHg and kPa according to your own habit.
- It can remind you when power is low, and can be power off automatically when left idle up to 5 minutes.\
- Measurement Method: Oscillometry
- Measurement Position: Upper Arm
- Measurement Range: Pressure:0~290mmHg(0~36.0kPa),Pulse Rate:40~240bpm,Spo2:35%~100%
- Measurement Accuracy: Blood Pressure:±3 mmHg, Pulse Rate: large of 3bpm and±3%,Spo2:±2% in 70%~100% range
- 4 AA Size Alkaline Battery or optional AC/DC Adapter
- Standard Conf.: Adult cuff, software disc, user manual, USB line, 4 AA Size alkaline battery
- One touch auto inflate
- Colorful, high resolution,large LCD
- Three-user data system,99 records for each user
- Mode for adult, pediatric and neonatal selectable
- Alarm set
- Error detection and showing
- Optional SPO2 function
- Communication with PC
- Time set,Clocking undisturbed in short time battery changing
- mmHg and kPa selectable
- Low power indication, autopower off when left idle
- Upload data to computer
- Show trend graph, analytical diagrams
- Edit add notes to every piece of data
- Edit examinees’ information, medical advices, condition descriptions, present drug usage info etc.
- Print report, support print preview