Alcohol Tester Disposable - single use
DISPOSABLE ALCOHOL TESTERS
- Wait 20 minutes after all absorption of alcohol.
- Use the test enters 15 °C and 40°C.
- In under of 15 °C to reheat the test a few second in the hand.
- Strike to Activate
- Cease blowing
- Test ready for interpretation
- The tester is constituted of glass tubing containing a reagent.
- Tube weight is 5 g.
- The reagent has for function to indicate the alcohol concentration in the air exhaled.
- The reagent alters from yellow to green in colour proportionate to the density of alcohol.
- A volume measurement of exhaled breath is calculated by a red thermochrome indicator.
- The indicator becomes red after 2 minutes following the test.
- This red colour signals the readiness to interpret the test result.
- The reagent is maintained firmly between two stainless steel gates.
- The tube of glass is sealed at each extremity by an aluminium core.
- Striker tips are placed at each end of the tube to prevent damage due to shock.
- An adhesive label is surrounding the glass tube for an increased resistance to shock.
Composition of product:
1 - Special glass tube
2 - Adhesive label.
3 - Stainless steel treated gridle.
4 - Striker tips at each end of the tube.
5 - Reactive solution.
The solution is safe due to the minimal composition of active chemical ingredients.
Rinse with clear water in the event of accidental contact with skin.