ECG PM80 HandHeld & Spo2
PORTABLE ELECTROCARDIOGRAPH MONITOR –PM80
PM80 Portable ECG Monitor mainly faces families and individuals. It can record, analyze and display ECG waveform when consumers hearts are exceptional, catching exceptional ECG waveform, providing gist for diagnosing. The product isn't belong to medical device, only used to detect ECG momentarily.
- 3.5-inch color TFT touch-screen.
- Adopting built-in electrode can observe single-lead ECG waveform fast.
- Continuous ECG monitoring mode.
- Achieving separate ECG,Oximeter collection and mixed collection.
- Analyse accurately, display intuitionistic and pellucid.
- Integrated case manage function, review, delete, storage case.
- TF mass memory medium.
- Carry through diversified settings according to user needs.
- Have divers form system tools, in order to provide more close service to user.
- Have mass rechargeable li-polymer battery.
Primary Technical Guide Line:
- Calibration Voltage: 1mV ± 5%.
- Standard Sensitivity: 10mm/mV ± 5%.
- Noise Level: ≤30μV.
- Common-mode rejection ratio: ≥ 60 dB.
- Scan rate: 25mm/s ± 5%.
- Sampling frequency: no less than 400point/s.
- Enduring polarization voltage: ±500mV
- Measuring Range: 0~100%
- Absolute error permit ± 2%, the metrical results display in the range with 70%~100%.
- Less than 70% is not defined.
- Measuring range: 35bpm~250bpm.
- Error ± 2bpm or 2% which is greater.
Sell in standard
- A user manual
- 2GB T-Flash card
- ECG Cable
- disposable electrodes
- High-quality bag
- A power adapter（5V/1A）
- A data line
- A disk (PC software)
Sell in addition
- An oximeter probe
- Dimension: 131mm (L) × 74 mm(W) × 28mm (H)
- Weight: About140g